Course Title: Manage Yourself to Success
Course Length: 1 day face-to-face course
Maximum number of delegates per trainer: 10
According to mentalhealth.org.uk, 70 million work days are lost each year due to mental health problems in the UK, costing employers approximately £2.4 billion per year. Many businesses are trying to create a mentally healthy workplace, but it’s difficult to know where to start and what to do. This course is a vital first step. It helps staff understand themselves better by learning about how their brain works, discovering why they do what they do, what causes stress in their lives, and more importantly, how to change the things that are causing mental strain, especially at work. Essentially, this courses teaches the latest in neuro-science and psychology to help delegates be able to manage themselves better at work and home.
This course is hard-hitting and thought-provoking, and provides practical strategies that can be applied immediately.
Delegates who attend this course want to learn more about themselves, why they do what they do and how they can change the things that are holding them back from success.
By the end of this course, the delegates will be able to:
- Understand how thoughts are created and the effects they have
- Recognise what thoughts they have and their impact at work
- Appreciate that it is possible to be in control of their thoughts and how to control them
- Identify limiting beliefs which are holding them back from success
- Change their limiting beliefs into empowering beliefs
- Enhance self-esteem and inner confidence in a practical way
- Create an empowered mind-set
- Put the new techniques, skills and mind-set into practise immediately
Personal Brand, Impact & Assertiveness