Course Title: Influencing Strategies
Course Length: 1 day face-to-face course
Maximum number of delegates per trainer: 12
Being a great manager, leader or boss today is different to how it used to be. The very title of manager, leader or boss filled junior members of staff with fear and they followed out of respect for the title rather than the person. That is no longer the case. You now need to influence others in a way that inspires trust, and respect from the person. The new way of managing is a skill and therefore can be learnt, which is what is taught on this course.
Influencing Strategies helps delegates learn persuasion tactics from the world’s leading authorities in these fields so that they can structure communication with stakeholders, clients and colleagues in influential ways that helps them achieve their objectives whilst maintaining good relationships
Influencing Strategies is aimed at anyone who has to use influence as part of their job from sales people, team leaders, managers and leaders.
By the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Structure their communication in more persuasive ways
- Have a more positive and confident approach to influencing
- Recognise different communication styles and be able to respond to them
- Have greater personal impact when communicating
- Flex their current influencing style to different people and situations
Put their new skills, strategies and mind-sets into action immediately
The Art of Communication